Who We Are
Since 2001, Abraxas Energy Consulting has provided its clients with solid experience and know-how. We specialize in fitting our customers with the right utility bill tracking software for their needs. In addition, we set up utility bill tracking databases, create building models for ESCOs and for LEED Certification, provide expert training and technical support, write custom software, and construct Measurement and Verification projects. We work with over one hundred schools, government agencies and private companies on energy management projects of all sizes. We provide you with the expertise and software tools you need to best help you manage your energy usage.
Energy efficient buildings over the world.
Through our tools, services and guidance, we enable others to reduce their energy usage and costs.
Why Work With Abraxas Energy Consulting?
- Experience – Since 1997, our employees have provided companies such as Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Chevron Energy Services, and Siemens with quality service. Our experience is honed from working with dozens of ESCOs, universities, school districts, hospitals, real estate management companies, and industrial concerns.
- Objectivity – Only Abraxas Energy Consulting represents all 4 leading desktop utility bill tracking programs. While other vendors try to sell you their product, we listen to our customers’ needs and help them find the best fit. We see ourselves, not as a spiderweb built to catch unsuspecting customers, but rather a conduit directing customers to where they can gain most.
- Our Commitment to Your Satisfaction – We strive for your complete satisfaction. We won’t disappear after a sale, but instead check in to ensure that your project is running successfully. The sale is just the first step in an ongoing relationship.
- Our Satisfied Customers – Ask our customers what they think.
- Federal Government – Abraxas Energy Consulting, LLC is an approved service provider for the United States government.
What We Do
Utility Bill Tracking
- We provide utility bill auditing services
- We sell the leading desktop utility bill tracking software programs
- We provide technical support and training for utility bill tracking software
- We build utility bill tracking databases for our customers
- We convert databases from one tracking program (such as Faser) to another
- We offer utility bill analysis services
- We create measurement and verification projects for Energy Service Companies
- We create custom software applications when needed
- We provide Measurement and Verification Services for ESCOs and others
Energy Auditing / Retro-commissioning
- We provide ASHRAE Level 1 and ASHRAE Level 2 energy audits for LEED-EB clients
- We provide Retro-Commissioning Services for LEED-EB clients
- We provide energy audits for commercial, industrial and government clients
- We provide Energy Star energy audits for clients seeking Energy Star status
Why Have Us Audit or Retro-Commission Your Building?
We understand that there are other companies that provide energy audits and retro-commissioning services. We believe we stand out from the others for the following reasons:
- Quality: Customer Satisfaction is very important to us here at Abraxas. Every one of our audits and retro-commissioning projects undergoes a Quality Control Review by an outside firm before being passed onto our customers. We do good work, and take pride in that. Our work compares favorably with any other.
- Experience: ALL of our energy auditors and retro-commissioning agents have at least 10 years of field experience in energy analysis. We don’t send out interns, but only seasoned professionals who have studied hundreds of buildings.
- Credentials: ALL of our energy auditors and retro-commissioning agents are Professional Engineers (PEs) or Certified Energy Managers (CEMs).
Why Purchase Software from Us?
Other software vendors just sell software. They may help you set up your database and teach you how to use it, but their usefulness ends there, as does the partnership. The other guys are software experts, not energy experts.
We sell software too, but we understand the whole picture, and will do our best to help you understand as well. Utility bill tracking should be at the center of a successful energy management program, but for your utility bill tracking to be worthwhile, you need to know all the things you can do with the software, and why you might do it. We won’t just tell you how to make reports, but what reports to make, and what they are telling you. We offer monthly teleconferences that start with broader energy management topics and end with how you can address them using your utility bill tracking database. The others don’t and can’t. We are energy experts first and foremost.