Abraxas Energy Consulting is a 03FAC GSA Facilities Maintenance and Hardware (CFMH) schedule holder. Our GSA contract provides an easy method for all US government agencies to purchase services from Abraxas. Under our GSA contract GS-21F0022V, Abraxas has extensive experience conducting energy and water audits and retro-commissioning services.
Abraxas provides superior performance and products for its government clients.We are adept at tailoring our product to meet the unique needs and requirements of our government clients while still meeting all facets of the ASHRAE standards. We assist our federal clients in achieving their federally mandated energy reduction goals as outlined in the Energy Policy Act (EPACT), Executive Orders (EO) 13123 and 13514, and Section 432 of the Energy Independence and Security Act (2007) complying with the Facility Energy Management Guidelines and Criteria for Energy and Water Evaluations in Covered Facilities.
Awarded Special Item Numbers under contract GS-21F-0022V
- SIN 871-202 – Energy Management Planning and Strategies
- SIN 871-205 – Energy Program Support Services
- SIN 871-206 – Building Commissioning Services
- SIN 871-207 – Energy Audit Services
- SIN 871-210 – Water Conservation
Click on this link to download our GSA catalog.
Point of Contact
Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program
Abraxas is a SBA Certified 8(a) program participant. Abraxas is currently in its fifth year of this nine year business development program. The program assists small businesses in the federal marketplace by facilitating sole source and limited competition (set asides) on federal contracts. This is an alternate contracting mechanism for federal agencies.
Features of the 8(a) Program
- Contracts can be sole-sourced for up to $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing
- Limited competition set aside contracts for 8(a) participants
- 8(a) firms can form joint ventures and teams to bid on contracts
- Counseling and business assistance provided
More information about SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program can be found at http://www.sba.gov/content/8a-business-development-0.
Abraxas Energy Consulting, LLC offers services and supplies under the following codes:
NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) Codes
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
Federal Case Studies
If you want to read about some of the government audits we have done, check out our Federal Case Studies.