Metrix 4 Features
The Standard in Weather Correction
- Adheres to ASHRAE 14, IPMVP
- Automatic Regression
- Advanced Statistical Measures
An Easy to Use Interface
Tree View (left) or Sortable List (right)
Copy and paste directly to or from Excel!
Simple Import and Export
- Bill Data
- Weather Data
- Widget Production
- # School Days
- # Students
- Fuel Adjustments
- Baseline Modifications
Tune Your Usage with Up to FIVE Variables
- School Calendar,
- or ANYTHING ELSE!
Group Your Reports
… can be assigned to a Group!
Error Checking Made Easy with Metrix QC Quality Control System
- Finds Your Errors
- Checks for Errors Upon Opening
- Makes Errors Easy to Fix!
Metrix Can Memorize Your Reports!
hard time remembering how you got a certain report? If so, then memorized
reports will be useful to you. With memorized reports you can run a report,
memorize it, and then run it again from the Fast Reports section.
Set Targets and Compare Current Usage to Target
Metrix will adjust your baseline for these changes!
With Metrix, You Have Several Options to Apply Costs to Usage
- You Can Use Blended Rates
- You Can Model Your Rates Explicitly
- You Can Even Attach Different Rates to Different Scenarios
A Simple Excel-Based Reporting Engine
- Easy to Modify Reports
- Create Your Own Reports
- You Have Full Control of Presentation of Data
Emissions, Variables and Ratio Reporting
- Report on CO2, CO, SO2, etc.
- Report on $/SQFT, kBtu/SQFT, $/Widget, $/Student, etc.
Easy Export of Reports to HTML, GIF & JPG (and even PDF)
- Post your reports to the web
- If you own Acrobat, you can create PDF books of Reports
Metrix 4 Utility Accounting System Requirements
Metrix 4 will run on most Windows operating systems, without a great need for system resources. Here is a list of specific computer system hardware and software requirements for Metrix 4:
- Windows 2000 and Above
- Excel 2003 and Above
- 333mhz Processor Speed
- 512MB System RAM
Metrix 4 will run on a slower computer with less RAM, but the performance will be decreased.