Topic: When is the new Metrix coming out?

I have seen a demo of the new Metrix, but that was a long time ago. Abraxas said it would be out by now. Does anyone know anything?

Re: When is the new Metrix coming out?

We, at Abraxas, have done an awful job estimating when it will be out. We are actively working on the release now. In fact, I am writing the new tutorial today. Our hope is that it will be released this spring.

Update: Try early summer.

Do you have any more updates for the release date?

Alright, so it's 28 September 2004...

Is Version 4.0 now available?

Thanks,
Dave

Metrix 4.0 has been released!

Visit the following URL for information on how to contact us:

http://www.abraxasenergy.com/contactus.php

any 1 tell me how i can tract my utility bill ???

Property assets are good. More people are interested in acquiring their own properties be it for residential or business purposes. The real estate industry has made its mark over the years since people are starting to understand just how property management baton rouge important it is to own a property. With the way the economy is going these times, it seems that investors are putting their tabs on real estate rather than on paper assets like stocks. It is indeed risky to venture into something that is unstable, so it is better to opt for that one that can give them leverage in the long run.

Wonderful blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day .. wink wink wink