Abraxas Energy Consulting is a qualified third-party service provider capable of providing the required energy and water assessment services, as well as the ongoing data collection and reporting for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac green assessments.
We are well versed in this market, as we have been working with the lenders since the inception of these programs. We have 100% acceptance and approval of all our reports!
We are well versed in this market, as we have been working with the lenders since the inception of these programs. We have 100% acceptance and approval of all our reports! You can count on our team of qualified professionals to provide the following services related to green financing:
- Energy & Water Audits for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans
- Third-party utility data collection and reporting
- Utility bill tracking
- Aggregate/whole property utility tracking
- Automated utility tracking
- Benchmarking in Energy Star Portfolio Manager®
- Bill entry from PDF format if required
- Manual utility meter readings (recommended annually where tenant utility data cannot be obtained)
- Annual reporting of property to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac
- Due diligence audits to verify proper implementation of green improvements
Need help navigating the 2019 Green Financing Requirements from the Federal Housing Financing Agency? Ask us!
- An energy and water assessment must identify, and the borrower must commit to implement measures meeting the following criteria:
- At least a 15% reduction of energy consumption combined from all committed measures.
- And at least an additional 15% reduction of energy and/or water consumption combined from all committed measures.
- A third-party data collection firm must be engaged for ongoing data collection for the life of the loan, in order to receive full exclusion from the cap.
Pricing and Additional Information
Our price for on-site green assessments is dependent on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac reporting requirements at the time. Both agencies offer subsidies for the assessments and the final realized expense is often FREE.
The price for annual data tracking and reporting services varies based on the property. We can provide an accurate quote if you provide a sample utility bill from each energy and water utility company serving your property.
So, what are your next steps?
If you are a lender, consultant, or property owner looking for more information on the program, contact our team today at (805) 547-2050 and we can help you get started.