Energy Audits Info Center
Everything you need to know about energy audits
1 Overview Audits
Known as a “walk through audit,” an experienced energy engineer will inspect your facility to identify energy conservation opportunities.
- A low-cost method for finding preliminary conservation measures
- A review of your facility’s utility bills.
- Interviews with key personnel.
- May prove insufficient for drawing energy management conclusions.
2 ASHRAE Level 1 Audit
All the benefits of an Overview Audit with a more intensive analysis. Your energy engineer will focus on low-cost energy conservation measures along with higher cost retrofits.
- Energy savings estimates for each conservation opportunity.
- Cost savings estimates for each conservation opportunity.
- Energy balance: A breakdown of energy usage by activity & end-use in your facility
- Meets the energy audit pre-requisite for LEED-EB.
3 ASHRAE Level 2 Audit
All the benefits of a Level 1 Audit and an Overview Audit – plus a detailed financial analysis.
- Analysis of the implementation & operation costs of each energy conservation measure.
- Costs, expected savings, and estimated payback of each retrofit
- Relevant recommendations from our energy engineer.
- Two points for LEED-EB accreditation. (Credit 2.1, Option B)
Get your energy audit questions answered by an expert.
Limited Availability. Find out if you qualify.
- Interviews with key personnel
- Utility bill review
- Low & no-cost ECMs
- Energy balance
- Savings estimates
- Detailed payback estimates
- Installation cost estimates
- 2 Credits – LEED-EB
ASHRAE Level 1 Audit
ASHRAE Level 2 Audit
See what others are saying
“Abraxas is professional and easy to work with. I would without hesitation work with Abraxas again to perform energy audits. Their personnel are knowledgeable, they are easy to work with and their reports are detailed and comprehensive.”
Chuck Gess, PE
US Fish & Wildlife, Division of Engineering
“Abraxas performed ASHRAE Level II Energy and Water Audits on 8 buildings at MCAS Miramar, totaling over 700,000 SQ FT. Their recommendations have the potential to lead to a 26% energy reduction and 24% cost savings with an average payback of less than 6 years. I highly recommend their services. I would absolutely work with them again.”