Energy Audits Info Center
Everything you need to know about energy audits
1 Overview Audits
Known as a “walk through audit,” an experienced energy engineer will inspect your facility to identify energy conservation opportunities.
- A low-cost method for finding preliminary conservation measures
- A review of your facility’s utility bills.
- Interviews with key personnel.
- May prove insufficient for drawing energy management conclusions.
2 ASHRAE Level 1 Audit
All the benefits of an Overview Audit with a more intensive analysis. Your energy engineer will focus on low-cost energy conservation measures along with higher cost retrofits.
- Energy savings estimates for each conservation opportunity.
- Cost savings estimates for each conservation opportunity.
- Energy balance: A breakdown of energy usage by activity & end-use in your facility
- Meets the energy audit pre-requisite for LEED-EB.
3 ASHRAE Level 2 Audit
All the benefits of a Level 1 Audit and an Overview Audit – plus a detailed financial analysis.
- Analysis of the implementation & operation costs of each energy conservation measure.
- Costs, expected savings, and estimated payback of each retrofit
- Relevant recommendations from our energy engineer.
- Two points for LEED-EB accreditation. (Credit 2.1, Option B)
Get your energy audit questions answered by an expert.
Limited Availability. Find out if you qualify.